Light Up The Street Lights
Daniel lights a cigarette and I light my own and we just exhale at the same time as if it were a dance mood and laugh at the absurdity of how you can go past nice houses and in a few blocks you’ve got signs missing and now a smiling Daniel.
I hesitate looking around for a bit and we just wait for nothing as Daniel takes longer to smoke.
I smile, he smiles.
Too much silence so we both reach for a second cigarette but don’t light it, I putit behind Daniel’s ear and he sticks his own back, laughing lightly.
- pathet-c likes this
- kentuckyfriedangels reblogged this from graspthesanity
- kentuckyfriedangels likes this
- estarparanoser likes this
- huffish07robertabs likes this
- diamonds-onthesoles-ofher-shoes reblogged this from graspthesanity
- addyandthewolf reblogged this from graspthesanity
- addyandthewolf likes this
- bankspaulbankss reblogged this from graspthesanity
- graspthesanity posted this