It’s not so cold and the illusion of being whole when you jump with people comes, but the gap between me and Jamie is there.
I wave for no reason at Paul, but they don’t wave back they just pour their soul as usual and I look at Daniel’s choice of clothing and how he judges Paul’s in his head and how the strings go and how I lean my head back.
I grab Jamie’s wrist and hold it, my head back, let this all be a dream, where I am blonde, skinny enough, no breasts,
let me be a model, let me be Kate Moss and less smart, let me be Jamie’s, I say that into the crowd and the music takes it, making me feel as if I am the universe, infinite, everything, nothing and I look at Jamie.
- lifeexperimence reblogged this from snakedchokedeyes
- webecomeourselves likes this
- snakedchokedeyes reblogged this from graspthesanity
- musiclovemusic likes this
- whatever-you-like-baby reblogged this from graspthesanity
- warmblackrooster likes this
- docastreet likes this
- running-from-babylon reblogged this from graspthesanity
- nai-lys likes this
- lalowhite reblogged this from graspthesanity
- lalowhite likes this
- mindoverdrive likes this
- graspthesanity posted this