I don't want to be known for my writing or clothes.
I want to be known for my anger.
Writing just seems to be the form where examples are the simplest and situations the realest.
My frustration is the fuel which my characters face and just limiting the value of my writing to good prose is Kubrick cutting the end of A Clockwork Orange to make a shallow movie about violence.
My work is my anger and everyone's anger at ignorance at those who will limit anyone to the background.
The further work is not about love, love is the aid to get us through society which we've created, born into and have to struggle with every day.
And love is the fuel, the fuel to the anger which I have to bear for being queer and deviant.
And I am not a love story. I am not something to cry over. I am something which should make you realize if you are at a privileged position that you should make a change, if you are discriminated, that you are not alone, that we should all have this fuel and should never just be limited to love.
Because our anger is valid.
We became our anger, so that the love will not only nourish us now, but later when all is done and we are no longer deviant to a society who hates itself.
Jamie. Gay. Genderfluid. Polyamorous.
Cursor made by: jamiecooksays.tumblr.com
Reblogged from lgbtqblogs :
Reblogged from just-a-hopeless-wanderer :
Reblogged from forget-all-about-sam :
The thing that kills me about “Ur So Gay” is that Katy isn’t singing about a boyfriend who actually turned out to be gay. She’s using “gay” as an insult, because the guy was effeminate, not conforming to her expected gender roles. She shames him for being thin and wearing makeup.
In the opening line of the song she says he should kill himself.
But, you know, baby you’re a firework or whatever.
THANK YOU. FINALLY
Asked by undergroundbetrayal:
10, 20, 22, 4, 15
4. Russian Orthodox, but I don’t believe in God and I don’t agree with many many things it’s kind of I’m gay and trans, that says a lot, but I still consider myself a Russian Orthodox. I had a long fight with it but the doors of the church are open to everyone was what I was told and that helped me a lot.
10. Always ever since I was 16 it’s always dyed besides when I shaved everything off xD
15. No, I don’t do any drugs or cigarettes. I do drink though and I enjoy a good drink. I’ll fucking discuss alcohol with you gladly xD Currently I’ve been in a vodka mood.
20. Always, my eyes are olive which is a rare shade and I always get people like “wow, green eyes” and they’ve got yellow in them, so yeah.
22. I’ve had the thought, but I never tried. Usually when I reach my limit I just sleep.
thank you :3
white vegans be like “honey is unethical because the bees...
Theme by Lauren Ashpole